- 2 (10.5 oz) cans Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (8 oz) can Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Water
- 2 (2 oz) packets Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (.88 oz) packet Beef Gravy Mix
- 2 lbs Lean Beef Stew Meat
- 1 (1 lb) bag Baby Potatoes
- 1 (1 lb) bag Baby Carrots
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1/4 cup Spreadable Margarine
- 2 tsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
Place first 5 ingredients in crock pot and stir.
Add meat, potatoes and carrots and stir well.
Turn on low 7-9 hours.
Preheat oven to low broil.
Slice French bread in 1-inch slices.
With a spatula, scoop margarine into a bowl, add seasonings, mix and spread onto bread with same spatula.
Place on cookie sheet and broil 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
While broiling, stir stew until it’s combined well.
Add salt and pepper as desired.
Serve stew with bread on the side.