Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 2 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 (10 oz) can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 (15 oz) can Corn
- 1 (15 oz) can Black Beans
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 (6 oz) can Diced Green Chilies
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Flour Tortilla
- 1/4 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese Or Similar
- 1 Avocado Optional
- 4-5 T Sour Cream Optional
Drain beans, but not corn or green chilies.
Place all Morning Ingredients in crock pot and stir.
Turn on low for 6-10 hours.
Pull chicken out of crock pot to cool a bit.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Using a pizza cutter, cut tortilla into small strips similar to Fritos, but thinner.
Fry in hot oil, flipping constantly, until golden brown. (about 1 min.)
Remove from pan and drain on paper towel.
Cut chicken against the grain every 1 inch or so and shred.
Place back in crock pot and stir.
Add salt as needed.
Place all on table and let everyone top soup as desired.