- 2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 2 (15 oz) cans Corn
- 1 T Chopped Cilantro
- 2 T Butter
- 1 T Lime Juice
- 1 (8oz) bottle Taco Sauce
- 1 (2.25 oz) package Taco Seasoning
- 1 (8 oz) bag Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican-Blend Cheese
- 10-12 Crunchy Taco Shells
Place beef in crock pot.
Turn on low 6-9 hours.
Toss corn, cilantro, butter and lime juice in bowl.
Heat in microwave.
Place beef in food processor and discard liquid.
Add taco sauce and taco seasoning to food processor.
Pulse until meat crumbles.
Place on table with lettuce, cheese and shells.
Everyone assembles their own taco as they like.