- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 (2.25 oz) packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 (2.25 oz) packet Buffalo Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10-12 Medium Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- Favorite Frozen Or Canned Vegetable
Place all ingredients in crock pot.
Turn on low for 4-6 hours. If cooking longer (up to 9 hours) add 1/2 cup water.
Place chicken on cutting board and cut against the grain every inch or so.
Place in bowl and add cheese.
Add enough of the liquid in the crock pot to make meat and cheese stick together.
Cover griddle with olive oil and turn it on.
Fill tortillas with chicken/cheese mixture and roll tightly into taquitos.
Place taquitos on griddle, seam-side-down.
Cook until bottom is golden brown and seams are sealed shut.
Continue cooking, turning occasionally to brown other three sides evenly.
In between turning taquitos, heat favorite vegetable in microwave.
10. Serve with salsa for dipping.